Sunday, October 23, 2011

Redken 5th Avenue All Soft Argan-6 Oil Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


I have tried a lot of amazing hair care miracles from Redken, but I recently was sent a bottle of their new All Soft Argan-6 Oil to review, which is one of the greatest hair repair products that I ever put on my head.  

Redken 5th Avenue All Soft Argan-6 Oil.jpeg
Redken 5th Avenue All Soft Argan-6 Oil
This omega-6 enriched oil was truly magnificent in restoring shine, softness, and manageability longer than any typical deep conditioning treatment in my experience.  It turned dry, damaged hair into beautiful hair once again by penetrating the hair shaft itself thoroughly to the cortex to dramatically improve the texture and health of every brittle, lifeless strand.

There are six different ways you can use this product on wet or dry hair.  To protect your hair before blow drying, add a few drops to your styling product to boost shine and keep your hold. 

You can also treat your hair with a few drops before shampooing. 

On dry hair, you can work in a few drops to help control frizzy hair and dryness after blow drying.  You can even apply some at night to your dry hair before bedtime without worrying it will transfer to your pillow. 

However, my favorite way is to apply a few drops after shampooing as a leave-in conditioning treatment.  I happened to use the Argan-6 without supplementing any other conditioner, but you can also combine it to your favorite conditioner or hair mask as a treatment booster to intensify the benefits even more.

What I really noticed was that I treated my hair once and it still is just as shiny and silky soft even a week later without doing it again!  If only computer technology was somehow more advanced to feel how incredibly soft my hair feels right now, I would grant you access to my head for a feel because it has an unbelievable softness and the prettiest luster ever!

With all seriousness, you owe it to yourself to try Redken's All Soft Argan-6 Oil.  Trust me, you will just love touching your hair or better yet, your guy will!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received was a free product to facilitate this review.*