Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares: Milk Chocolate & Truffle Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares: Milk Chocolate & Truffle.jpeg
Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares: Milk Chocolate & Truffle 



Nothing soothes my cravings for sweets better than devouring quality chocolate.  I love the smooth creaminess as you allow it to leisurely melt in your mouth.  The time together that your tongue glides over the darkly decadent piece of heaven can nearly take me over the edge of bliss as I prolong savoring that exquisite sensation as long as possible.  

As a member of She Speaks, I was invited to review Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares:  Milk & Truffle variety.  The moment that I unwrapped my first blue and gold wrapper, I could smell that tempting deliciousness calling.  And then, I took my first bite and felt that indescribable richness of the perfect milk chocolate, driving me wild with pleasure. 

This was a chocolate square to be slowly enjoyed and melted in your mouth.  Finally, I needed a bigger bite and then the truffle filling oozed out.  One taste of that darkly sinful filling and I sealed my fate.  I was doomed.  Like an addict, I was hooked on Ghirardelli Squares and had to have another before long. 

I eventually had to hide the Ghirardelli Squares bag out of sight.  Otherwise, I was tempted to eat too many at once because they are just out of this world special.

Trust me, if you love good chocolate, then you too will love Ghirardelli Squares in this flavor or any of the six other varieties.  Do visit Ghiraradelli and check these out.