Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Melvita's New Rose Nectar Skin Care: Review of Moisture-Replenishing Facial Gel and Moisturizing Rose Nectar

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

two Melvita Rose Nectar Skin Care products.jpeg
Melvita Rose Nectar Skin Care 


France's number one organic certified beauty brand, Melvita has just come out with their new Rose Nectar  Collection that harnesses the power of roses into a line of truly hydrating skin care products.  What makes this collection special is the company's formulation with wild rose extracts obtained through an all-natural process that preserves the most active ingredients derived from that flower to benefit for ultimate hydration.  Two of these excellent products were sent to me to review and you will soon understand the kind of lush reawakening your thirsty skin can receive. 

The Moisture-Replenishing Facial Gel that I have been using lately is a lightweight gel for normal to combination skin with rose floral water, rose seed milk, and wild rose petal extract to keep your skin petal soft  along with rice powder to block any shine.  This is a perfect choice for summer compared to  heavier moisturizers that might clog your pores.  

Once you pump a few drops of this fragrant gel into the palm of your hand and apply this to your freshly washed face, you will see how quickly this precious formula relieves any tightness as it drenches the skin with soothing moisture that lasts until you wash it off.  Your skin will take on a fresher, dewier appearance the more you use this gentle organic product.  

Those with normal to dry skin would also love the Moisturizing Rose Nectar, which is enriched with essential fatty acids as well as rose floral water, rose hip oil, and wild rose petal extract.  This cream covers the skin like a luxurious veil that absorbs nicely and leaves the complexion feeling silky and nourished.

Both of these moisturizers are recommended for morning use.  However, I have been using the Moisture-Replenishing Facial Gel in the mornings and the richer Moisturizing Rose Nectar at night.  In the short span of time that I have been working with these two moisturizers, I have watched my skin flourish and bloom with a dewy radiance.  

If you pin me down as to the one I preferred, I would be hard pressed to make a decision. For daytime in this heat, I did prefer the lighter gel form because it delivered just the right amount of the hydration to keep my skin comfortable and beautiful.   However, I must admit that I loved them both and would buy them.

Seriously, if dryness is your problem and you want to remedy that condition, then I highly recommend stopping at Melvita and ordering these two fantastic organic moisturizers from their Rose Nectar Collection!  Try them and your skin will thank you.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received were free products to facilitate this review.*