Friday, June 29, 2012

Review of Melvita's Naturalift Youthful Skin Cream + Youthful Skin Complex for Eyes & Lips

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Melvita's Naturalift Youthful Skin Cream + Youthful Skin Complex for Eyes & Lips.jpeg
Melvita's Naturalift Youthful Skin Cream + Youthful Skin Complex for Eyes & Lips


I love the way my skin has been responding to France's number one certified organic beauty brand, Melvita.  All of their products that I have used have been exceptional in helping me achieve a more beautiful appearance from hair to skin.  Therefore, it was my pleasure to work with their Naturalift Youthful Skin Cream and Nautralift Youthful Skin Complex for Eyes & Lips for this review.

The Naturalift Youthful Skin Cream targets aging through the power of firming Hibiscus seeds, Camelina, and Beech buds to keep the complexion hydrated and more youthful.   

This gentle organic skin cream has a pleasant scent and is quickly absorbing.  Naturalift Youthful Skin Cream has been what I been relying on both days and nights for several weeks and already I noticed my skin flourishing.  Overall, my dry skin looks healthier with a revitalized, brighter tone and added softness with just enough moisture to keep the skin feeling clean in this summer heat.  My wrinkles do look much better with the more applications used like they are gradually fading. 

I really liked the pampering experience of how this anti-aging product works for comfort and performance.  Now I totally understand why Naturalift Youthful Skin Cream is the only certified organic moisturizer that won an award in the new Anti-Aging Beauty Bible in the Anti-Aging Miracle Cream category.  

I also have been using the Naturalift Youthful Skin Complex for Eyes & Lips with pleasing results.  You heard me mention the amazing benefits of algae when it comes to skin.  Well, this product has that to help fight dark circles by way of Chlorella plus acacia gum and buckwheat wax for dealing with puffiness around the eyes.  Honey and Stevia are incorporated in this formula for moisture delivery and raspberry and Shea butter aid in repairing fragile skin.

Having one product to use in two areas was wonderful instead needing to buy two separate creams.  For me, I noticed the dark skin under my eyes was brighter than before I started.  I still awoke with some morning puffiness, which is more of a problem for me with my allergies at this time of year.  However, the size was still improved since my swelling at times can resemble saucers.

I tried this product around my lips as well.  It smooths the area and banishes dryness for a fresher appearance.  

I really am loving these Melvita products and definitely want to try more from this company in the near future.  If you're looking for great certified organic anti-aging skin care, I really hope you look into trying both of these products for yourself.  

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchange.  All I received were free products to facilitate this review.*