Monday, July 30, 2012

Rimmel London's Kate Moss Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipsticks and Fall 2012 Collection + 1000 Kisses Stay-On Lip Liners Review--Photos!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Rimmel London's Kate Moss Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipsticks.jpeg
Here are Rimmel's Kate Moss Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipsticks  from left to right are #15, #9, #6, #10, and #11.  


You will definitely get attention once you walk into a room wearing Rimmel London's Kate Moss Fall 2012 Collection of Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipsticks.  These are bold and dramatic shades that are steeping in color while quenching your lips in vitamin-enriched moisture and antioxidant protection to keep them luscious.

Attention-grabbing shades include #15 (a dark pewter shimmer) that has a smoldering lilac-silver undercurrent tinged with icy pale pink; #09 (an intense berry), vivid undertones of magenta  mixed with a juicy grape; #10 (the perfect warm red) is very deep crimson meant for impact; #11 (strong brick red), a dark cherry that will make your lips temptingly delicious; and #06 (a deep coral), bright red-pink overcast with orange.

modeling #15 lipstick.jpeg
Here I am wearing #15 in this photo.

In this photo below, I have on #10.

modeling #10 lipstick.jpeg
In this photo below, I have on #10.

modeling #09 lipstick.jpeg
Next I am wearing #09.

modeling #11 lipstick.jpeg
Here I am wearing #11.

modeling #06 lipstick.jpeg
The last photo is me wearing #06.


Several other colors that I want to show you were also provided for this review.  


four more Rimmel Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipsticks.jpeg
In my photo from left is #8 (a dusty rose), one of my favorites nude pinks; #12 (a candy coral), a vivacious bright orange-pink; #14 (a blushed nude), a beige nude; and #4 (a royal purple), daring and definitely edgy.

If you find the bold intensity is too much for your everyday look, you can simply tone it down a bit.  Grab a tissue and blot.  This will turn the color into a stain.  Add a coat of clear gloss and you can give it more sheerness.  This is also a very pretty effect or a great way to ease into gradually going deeper. 

I also was sent five of the 1000 Kisses Stay-On Lip Liners.  These are wonderful liners that really can help shape your mouth when working with lipsticks and glosses, especially vital when dealing with these very intense shades.  The five I received spread well and are in a beautiful range of color.

1000 Kisses Stay-On Lip Liners.jpeg
1000 Kisses Stay-On Lip Liners

From my photo is Cherry Kiss on the left, Wild Clover (deep mauve), Cafe au Lait (warm sienna), Red Dynamite (true blue red), and Spice (warm neutral).

Another great use I want to show you is how to change the color of your lipstick simply by changing your lip liner.  Look at my first photo of #15 and then compare it to the one below using the Spice Lip Liner.  Notice how the color seems to appear completely different.  Instead of that metallic silver-lilac, my lips seem to take on a pink-brown glimmering cast.

modeling #15 lipstick and Spice Lip Liner.jpeg
Here I'm wearing #15 and the Spice Lip Liner.

Then again, I took #15 and switched the Lip Liner to Cherry Kiss.  Look at the next photo and see how I gained another look out of this one very versatile lipstick.  


modeling #15 lipstick and Cherry Kiss Lip Liner.jpeg
In this one, I am wearing #15 lipstick and the Cherry Kiss Lip Liner.

You can do this little trick with your lipsticks for an endless number of possibilities.  However, I have found you have the best results are with colors that have a shimmer.  What do you think?

Rimmel London has you covered with whatever shade of lip color that you're comfortable within these Kate Moss Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipsticks and their 1000 Kisses Stay-On Lip Liners.  Look for these products to get fashion ready this fall with attitude like they did for me!