Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sally Hansen Pedicure Collection: New Cracked Heel Repair Creme Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Sally Hansen Cracked Heel Repair Creme.jpeg
Sally Hansen Cracked Heel Repair Creme


I adore open-toed shoes and sandals for summer.  However, my feet aren't exactly as pretty as they should be.  I have some rough skin and currently the aftermath of a cracked heel on my left foot in my attempt to break in a new pair of shoes.  Fortunately, I had been using the new Sally Hansen Cracked Heel Repair Creme on my problem.

Unlike other foot creams, this latest addition to the Sally Hansen Pedicure Collection seemed to penetrate deeper with aloe while providing a long lasting protective barrier with dimethicone.  This invisible barrier found in this pleasantly scented cream is advertised to stay on for 24-hours.  I don't know if that claim is entirely 100% true because I do bath and shower every day.  Nonetheless, this stuff does seem to moisturize that tough skin enough to see improvement in the time it stays on with each application.   At the same time, I found that nearly healed skin on my heel is settling back to normal quicker than with anything else that I had used when this type of thing happened. 

This Cracked Heel Repair Creme is what I have been using for about two weeks now.  I must admit that I like it and have even started rubbing some on a corn that I have.  After all, if it can soften heels, then I am fairly certain that this foot cream can help soften that corn somewhat as well. 

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received was a free product to facilitate this review.*