Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Melvita's Apicosma Extra-Rich Hand Cream Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Melvita's Apicosma Extra-Rich Hand Cream.jpeg
Melvita's Apicosma Extra-Rich Hand Cream


Despite the season, I always have a problem with dry skin.  My hands constantly show signs of redness, flaky, and chapping.  As a result, I have quite a collection of hand creams and lotions on my vanity in my attempt to find the ultimate one.  Therefore, I was glad when Melvita, the French organic beauty brand, allowed me to review their Apicosma Extra-Rich Hand Cream.

Believe it or not, I have a problem with the water in places like public restrooms or hospitals that always aggravates the skin on my hands when washed there.  At first, I had blamed it on the liquid soaps and even resorted to bringing my own from home, but it did not help.   I don't know if it is the temperature of the water that goes through their system or what but my hands really hurt with awful redness every time like yesterday.

Thankfully, I remembered I had that tube of Melvita's Apicosma Extra-Rich Hand Cream waiting and hurried to see if this would speed the healing along.

Immediately as you open the tube, you are greeted to the wonderfully sweet aroma from the three varieties of honey (Thyme, Orange Blossom, and Acacia) in this thick cream formula, which also includes royal jelly, Shea butter and cocoa butter for skin repair and returning moisture.

This is a luxurious rich cream that you need to use less than you typically would, which I soon learned.  As you rub this fragrant cream in, you will be amazed at how this product sinks into your hungry skin without leaving it greasy.

I was totally shocked that soon I was feeling some relief because as I sat through an hour of television, I noticed the redness seemed lighter as well.

Before I went to bed, I gave myself another application.  When I awoke the next morning, I had my former hands back and still soft skin as I type this.

Honestly, this Apicosma Extra-Rich Hand Cream is tops in my book.  It sells for $25 for a 5.07 oz. size tube and does truly work!  Others with this same problem need to try this product and experience quick relief.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*