Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sally Hansen's Diamond 12-Hour Lip Treatment Lip Glosses Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Sally Hansen's Diamond 12-Hour Lip Treatment Lip Glosses.jpeg
Sally Hansen's Diamond 12-Hour Lip Treatment Lip Glosses


I also got to work with two of the Sally Hansen Diamond 12-Hour Lip Treatment Lip Glosses.   Baquette is the first tube, the perky bright pink in my  photo.  Fancy is a bronze with-pink with a hint of red dancing in the mix to stir the shade up that is beneath in the photo.  What I noticed was these were a thicker type of gloss than their Twist 2-in-1 Primer Moisture + Color Lip Gloss with a sweet taste and heavier color coverage with just the right amount of shine and shimmer from the microfine diamonds in this formula.  The brush of this variety was smaller, but I had no problem working it to spread the color on my lips.  

What else I found were my lips using the Diamond 12-Hour Lip Treatment Lip Glosses felt very moisturized for quite a while.  I wouldn't go as far to say this lasted for 12-hours because I am yet to find any lip gloss or lipstick that could accomplish that miracle as of yet.  However, I did my lips felt better treated after it wore off  than with some other plain lip glosses than I have also used.

As you guess, I really liked the Diamond 12-Hour Lip Treatment Lip Glosses but in a different way than the Moisture Twist 2-in-1 Primer + Color Lip Glosses, depending on your needs.