Thursday, September 20, 2012

Essence Cosmetics Review for A Radiant Face

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

My Base and Makeup to Match.jpeg
Essence Cosmetics My Base and Makeup to Match #20


Beauty is a passion of mine.  And yet, when you can find cosmetics at a bargain that will help that cause without disappointment, then you found a real steal like products from the German-based beauty manufacturer, Essence Cosmetics.

So far, I have shared some fabulous eye and lip products in separate reviews.  Today, I will tell about my experiences with some of their face products.

I was sent My Base.  This provided me with a smoother facial surface so that my foundation looked more flawless.  You would be surprised in the difference a base can make underneath your makeup for improving your overall complexion.

I experimented  also with Essence's Makeup to Match #20 Light/Medium.  This is a foundation that adapts to all skin tones.  In my opinion, this is a sheerer coverage that is more on the order of a tinted moisturizer.  I found it evened out my complexion and had a nice matte finish.  Fragrance and oil-free, this makeup held up well throughout the day without giving me any greasy look just a healthy glow.

Next, I tested their Mattifying Compact Powder in #01 Natural Beige.  The powder has a very nice texture and feels light when applied and gives a wonderful matte finish.  However, the shade provided for this review was slightly too dark for my light skin tone.  The only drawback is this compact does not come with a puff or a brush.  

My cheeks got to experience two shades of Silky Touch Blush. #30 Secret It Girl is a becoming peachy apricot while #10 Adorable is a perky natural pink.  This powder has a silky texture and graces cheeks with healthy natural color that you'll love.


Silkening Blush Duo, Mosaic Compact Powder and Mattifying Compact Powder.jpeg
Silkening Blush Duo, Mosaic Compact Powder and Mattifying Compact Powder

Finally, I want to tell you about Essence's Mosaic Compact Powder in #01 Sunkissed Beauty.  For those that aren't lucky picking up the right shade when it comes to bronzers, then you need to check this one out.  This compact has several varying colors of tan that blends when hit with your swirling brush to dispense just the right amount of bronze for a natural glow.  #01 Sunkissed Beauty is perfect for those light like me.

You can find Essence Cosmetics at Ulta or check their website for other wonderful products and where to buy.