Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Aveda's Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray Review


**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Aveda's Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray.jpeg
Aveda's Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray


No wonder so many stylists recommend Aveda hair products to their clients.  After my experience with Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray, I can totally understand the reason.  In my opinion, it happens to be a sensational hair spray if this is an example of their line.

Why do I think this hair spray is special?  Besides keeping your style in tact practically all day without drooping even on a humid day, this Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray will not leave your hair feeling sticky or caked with a residue like some others often can.  

You can achieve amazing texture with buildable firm hold with this hairspray.  All I did was to layer applications to get that firmest of holds.  The important thing to remember is to make sure to let each coat dry completely before  spraying another layer to the level of firmness you need. 

Usually, I always just spray my finished style with hair spray as the last step.  However, a friend suggested that I should spray my hair first with some before putting my curling iron to it to really turn on the shine.  And to my surprise, your sprayed hair does look to have more gloss.  Then, I finished with a bit more as usual. 

Organic essential oils of lavender, bergamot, palmarosa, and vetiver give this hair spray a calming aroma with sort of a woodsy smell.  The formula also has UV filters and anti-oxidants to keep hair healthy and protected.

Seriously, there is a lot to love about this Aveda Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray as I mentioned.  If you are in the market for a great new hair spray, this is one you definitely need to try.  A 9.1 fl. oz. can retails for $26.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*