Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definers Review


**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definers.jpeg
Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definers


Like most of you, I don't feel complete without my stash of eye liners in various forms and colors since well defined eyes can really do wonders for beautifying your overall look.  For those that feel eyes are their best feature as I do and love to draw people in with those stunning peepers, then I know you will be interested in learning more about Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definers that I received for this review.

These are highly pigmented pencils that swivel up and self sharpen while being complete with a smudger on one end.  


Starting from the top in the above photo is #250 Emerald Shock (more of a stunning teal-green) followed by #290 Precious Gold (gleaming copper-gold), then #230 Deep Ocean (riveting dark metallic blue), and #270 Purple Shock (bright, flirty purple) at the bottom.

You can get a nice line with just the right thickness that goes on smooth and blended well without tugging on delicate skin.  With my dry skin, I noticed how these shades stayed true without fading or smearing for most of the day. 

Besides lining the entire eye, I liked using these fun bright colors against my lower lids while also using Rimmel London's Exaggerate Liquid Liner in black that I recently told you about on the top.  Together, this product duo on my dark brown eyes made them pop.  And when I added smoky shadow and several coats of black mascara, the effect gave my eyes even more striking impact.

I really liked these eye liner pencils well enough to want to pick up more colors in the future to play with.  If you an inexpensive way to perk up eyes, I think investing in Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definers is a good way to start!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free products were provided to facilitate this review.*