Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rimmel London's Glam 'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Rimmel London's Glam 'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner.jpeg
Rimmel London's Glam 'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner


When I am trying to make my eyes as dramatic as possible, I rely on liquid liner instead of my usual choice of eyeliner pencils.  Though I can't smudge and soften the effect as I do with pencils for daytime, I do love that bold definition this form can provide when I do it just right, especially when you find a great product like Rimmel London's Glam 'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner  that I recently tested.

The shade was Black Glamour and I must admit this was not a shy gray like some others that you may have tried.  This Glam 'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner is a true matte black color, coal-black, that is easy to use with just the ideal thickness to line like an expert.   Whether you want to draw a thin line or glam it up with a more intense thick line, this thin brush will help you do it. 

Furthermore, this liner does not smudge and seemed last the entire day while being gentle on my sensitive eyes. 

Honestly, I thought this Glam 'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner was fantastic for performance as well as helping make my eyes pop big time.  I highly recommend picking this Rimmel London product up because it really rocks!