Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sally Hansen Ahead of The Curve Sapphire File and Hard As Nails Boards Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Sally Hansen Ahead of The Curve Sapphire File and Hard As Nails Boards.jpeg
Sally Hansen Ahead of The Curve Sapphire File and Hard As Nails Boards 

I typically depend on emery boards when I do a manicure.  However, I wanted to see how well Sally Hansen's Ahead of The Curve Sapphire File would work on my fingernails and what the company's Hard As Nails Coarse Boards could do for a pedicure.  

Unlike those old-fashioned steel nail files of the past, this sapphire file has two fine gritted sides for filing and a contoured handle for a better grip.  The inner one is slightly coarser than the top side so you can easily smooth out fingernail length and shape.  On the other hand, the top side is for the finishing touches with an excellent finer grit that miraculously got my manicure done more quickly than using normal emery boards.

The next time I did a pedicure, I took out those Hard As Nails Coarse Boards to do those stronger toenails.  These boards are sold two to a package.  One side has a much coarser grit for tending to nail length and smoothing while the other is more of a medium grit for perfecting and finishing those nails.  

You can use these coarse boards on fingernails just as you can toenails, but I wanted them strictly for doing a pedicure.   I did think these simplified my task so much more

I can say that I really liked both of these Sally Hansen products and definitely will keep using them.  If you haven't tried either of these items yet and want a way to help improve your manicure and pedicure, do pick these up.