Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Glosses Review (Stay My Rose #160, Eternal Flirt #180, Yours Forever #460)--Photos!--SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Glosses.jpeg
Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Glosses

Lip glosses can always be counted on for the dazzling shine they bring to lips.  On the other hand, some varieties can be a bit slippery when wearing with a tendency to run beyond the outline of your lips.  However, if that is a problem you want to solve, then you might want to try Rimmel London's Stay Glossy Lip Gloss line.

I received three tubes from their line of 24  in Stay My Rose #160 , Eternal Flirt #180, and Yours Forever #460 to work with that all kept within my lip lines.  They were not sticky, but extremely comfortable with a buttery feel and lasted for several hours from morning until nearly lunch.  

I am holding Stay My Rose (left), Yours Forever (middle), and Eternal Flirt (right) in the photo above.


Furthermore, the shape of the sponge tip of the applicator made it effortless to put on without any problems.  

Something that I do want to point out is these glosses may look darker in the tube than they will upon application.  These glosses will go on more sheer so keep that in mind when you are making a color selection.

Stay My Rose is perfect if you want a minimum of pale pink color with some extra pizzazz from glitter.  Check out this color below as I model it for you.  This pale pink has a bit more warmth to it.


modeling Stay My Rose #160 Gloss.jpeg
Here I'm modeling Stay My Rose #160.

Eternal Flirt looks somewhat darker in the tube than Stay My Rose, but it is only slightly more pink and lacks the glitter and is on the cooler side.

modeling Eternal Flirt #180 gloss.jpeg
This is Eternal Flirt #180.

Yours Forever, which is my favorite of the three, gave my lips a splash of juicy berry color with a remarkable shine.  Look at how gorgeous that color is as I show it off for you in the photo below.

modeling Yours Forever #460 gloss.jpeg
This is Yours Forever #460.

I did like the Rimmel London's Stay Glossy Lip Glosses and already have my eye on a few other shades I want to pick up.  However, if you prefer more color, then I highly suggest picking the deepest shades in this line over the lighter ones because they will impress you with their sheer lighter than the tube beauty on your lips.  

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free products were provided to facilitate this review.*