Friday, January 11, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

20 Mule Team Borax.jpeg
20 Mule Team Borax


Since most of us have "hard water" in our homes with a lot of calcium and magnesium to clog up efficiency when doing laundry, it's a good idea to soften the water.  By doing so, you can maximize the cleaning power of your detergent.  This is a simple way to make sure your clothes are getting as clean as possible  like using  20 Mule Team Borax, a 100% natural mineral along with your load.

As a Purex Insider, I got to test this laundry booster out.  All it takes is 1/2 cup of Borax along with your detergent and whatever you wash does seem to look cleaner.  After I read the box, I was surprised to learn how multipurpose this one natural cleaner was. 

This product was also recommended for washing your delicates, pre-soaking tough stains, cleaning toilet bowls, wiping  showers and tubs to even tackling soap scum on bathroom tiles, cleaning kitchen counter tops, garbage disposals, drains to helping clean carpets and rugs.

Since I am particularly fond of green products to do my part to protect the environment, I think next on my agenda is to see how Borax works cleaning the bathroom!   Have you tried Borax yet?

Yet, I have more exciting news to share--The Borax - Fresh Year, Fresher Laundry Facebook Sweepstakes is LIVE for a chance of winning a Grand Prize of $1,500 or one of 171 coupons for FREE BORAX until February 22, 2013.  Enter daily here and good luck!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Borax provided a free product strictly to facilitate this review.*