Monday, January 7, 2013

Tammy Fender Holistic Skin Care's Award-Winning Epi-Peel Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Tammy Fender Holistic Skin Care's Epi-Peel.jpeg
Tammy Fender Holistic Skin Care's Epi-Peel


Exfoliation is a crucial part of my skin care routine.  I'm a firm believer in the process of shedding those dulling, dead cells to pave the way to a healthier appearance.  To my good fortune, I got to work once again with Tammy Fender Holistic Skin Care to review her award-winning Epi-Peel.

If you aren't familiar with this exceptional line of custom-blended, pure organic products, then now is the time to start with this amazing Epi-Peel.  This is both a facial peel and mask in one that uses rosemary, spearmint, Kaolin clay, hibiscus, and grape seed oil to rid your complexion of toxins and dead skin while stimulating the circulation, toning, and supplying nutrients to keep it soft and revitalized.

Let me begin by telling you how extremely gentle this multitasker is, especially for a product of this nature.  Unlike a  typical chemical peel, Tammy Fender's Epi-Peel has 100% pure botanicals with a synergistically blended formulation engineered to aid in healing of the skin.  In fact, this product is even recommended for those suffering from a sun burn, which is a clue to how tenderly it treats delicate skin.

After I cleansed my face, I applied a very small amount (about slightly less than one-half of a teaspoon) to my dampened fingers.  You instantly notice what a wonderful smell it has as you massage in those fine grains in using small, circular motions.  I damped my fingers when I needed more moisture to keep spreading and working it in before finishing.

I allowed the Epi-Peel to dry for five minutes.  While I waited, I could feel my skin tightening somewhat.  The feeling was a slight pulling but hardly any stretching as like some facial masks I have tried.  

When my time was up, I wet my wash cloth and carefully rubbed the peel off first before rinsing with water.  The next thing I knew when I glimpsed my reflection in the mirror was seeing rosy cheeks and no uneven patches of red that I had experienced at various times in my life from facial peels.  I also obtained a pretty glow on my face while my pores looked practically nonexistent.

Tammy Fender Holistic Skin Care's Epi-Peel sells for $80 for a 1.9 oz. jar.  However, you honestly don't use much so it will last a long time before you go through this jar.  

The directions state you can use it two to three times a week.  Usually, I would only use a peel once a week, but I think this could be the exception with how lovingly kind it is to skin.

Have you tried Tammy Fender yet?  I am confident you also would love this one so do yourself a favor and look into it. Your complexion will be glad you did!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*