Friday, February 22, 2013

Guess Seductive I'm Yours Eau de Toilette Review--Unmistakably Sexy in An Elegant Way!

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Guess Seductive I'm Yours Eau de Toilette.jpeg
Guess Seductive I'm Yours Eau de Toilette

A scent that perfectly captures the essence of a playfully seductive minx is Guess Seductive I'm Yours.  With all the sassy confidence and fun-loving spirit of a relentless temptress, this lush oriental fragrance developed by Pierre Negrin in 2010, is an unexpected combination of sultry and flirty that is so appealing.

Although there is a gourmand element going on, I would hardly consider this one as fruity sweet as Guess Seductive Sunkissed that I previously reviewed.  On the contrary, this is more sophisticated and bolder in composition due to expert blending of delicate floral, stirring woods, musk, and succulent fruits that enable it to taunt and still smolder as its notes develop.

The fragrance opens with notes of Tirare Tahiti Flower, peony, and passion fruit lending an exotic edge to it that is delicious in the lively way it greets you.  

Whereas, the heart is about romance with magnolia, while lily, and vanilla orchid warming under that hot tropical sun, beckoning with a bit of naughtiness.   Dripping over the floral is an irresistible softened fruity sweetness by the time it meets the base notes.  

With patchouli flower, haunting woods, creamy musk, and vetiver, this very feminine scent becomes velvety with  woods and floral against that delectable, peeled back layer of the fruity ripeness.  

Those that appreciate a soft woody-floral scent with a yummy tropical twist would find this fragrance to their liking.  Furthermore, I think this beautiful blend is timeless and suitable for women of all ages for how it develops with its many sides.

Personally, I happen to love Guess Seductive I'm Yours.  If what I described sounds like your type of fragrance, I highly recommend trying it because it is, indeed, lovely.