Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New for Spring, 2013 Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss Lipsticks Review--Photos--SWATCHES!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte six lipsticks.jpeg
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte lipsticks going from left to right #101 (baby-doll pink), #104 (rose-mauve), #105 (nude rose), #107 (a medium plum-burgundy),  #109 (perky coral), and #113 (nude-apricot). 


When I heard Kate Moss developed a matte line of her lipsticks for Rimmel London for Spring, 2013, I was excited.  This new collection features ten fresh shades to help you blossom and prepare for the upcoming season.  Today, I will be sharing six of those lipsticks with you following later with another review of the rest.

Unlike the bold collection for Fall, 2012,  the new Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss Lipstick line also has beautiful colors but as a whole these are more played down.  There is an innocence about them that is so appropriate for newly awakened Spring.

The consistency of the line seems to have changed somewhat.  The formula seems just as creamy but more lightweight, making these glide even more wonderfully against your lips.  

Some matte lipsticks often can feel too heavy and dry, but these were very creamy and smooth.  I didn't mind the taste or fragrance either.

Swatches of six Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte lipsticks.jpeg
Here are swatches of these Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipsticks. Starting from my wrist and working down my arm is #101, #104, #105, #107, #109, and ending with #113.

modeling #101 Rimmel lipstick.jpeg
Below is a photo of me wearing #101.

modeling #104 Rimmel lipstick.jpeg
Next, I have on #104, which is an easy one to wear for how natural it looked.  Do you agree?

modeling #105 Rimmel lipstick.jpeg
Another great basic neutral shade is #105 that I have on in the next photo. What do you think? 


modeling #107 Rimmel lipstick.jpeg
Here is a photo of #107.  This is the deepest shade of the six.

modeling #109 Rimmel lipstick.jpeg
Nothing says spring more than coral.  Below I am modeling #109 in the picture.

In the last photo,  we have #113 that I'm wearing.  Actually, I was surprised this went on somewhat darker than the tube. 
modeling #113 Rimmel lipstick.jpeg
In the last photo,  we have #113 that I'm wearing.  Actually, I was surprised this went on somewhat darker than the tube. 

I really liked this new Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss Lipstick collection for Spring, 2013 even more than Kate's Fall Lasting Finish 2012 Lipstick line up.   They are so affordable and flattering.  Do pick some tubes up and freshen up your own beauty routine.