Monday, April 15, 2013

An Amazing Find! Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polishes Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

four Salon Manicure Nail polishes.jpeg
From left to right in the above photo is:  Plums the Word, Commander in Chic, So Much Fawn, and ending with Raisin the Bar on the right.


Along with bright shades, especially perky greens and soft pastel colors or whites, muted grayish tones are also very big for nails this spring.  Some excellent  choices that fit the bill perfectly came from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line that arrived for this review.

Commander in Chic is a striking gray set off with a bit of plum.  This is a great neutral you can easily wear to the office.

Plums the Word is a darker gray with a deeper infusion of the plum.

Raisin the Bar is a pink and gray plum shade.

So Much Fawn is more a low-keyed pink brown color.

I really liked the big flat brush this polish had because it definitely made the painting easier.  As I used it, I noticed how that brush grabbed just enough of the polish for coating and was easier to maneuver, especially to keep within the lines instead of any mess to the cuticles.

The first time I didn't apply a base coat.  The colors do turn out more transparent with one coat.   I didn't experience any streaking.  Two coats darken the colors considerably like most other polishes that I had worn with a resulting glossy finish even without a top coat.  

Furthermore, the Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish completely shocked me with the length of time this stuff lasted on my fingernails without chipping.  Most of the time, I would get a day or a few hours before I ruined my paint job.  Yet, this polish stayed in tact for about ten days before it chipped, which was incredible considering all the cooking and baking I do.

Another thing I want to mention is how quickly this polish dries.  Waiting in between for coats to dry always is a pet peeve of mine.  After all, polish fumes are strong and can irritate those more sensitive individuals like myself with allergies, but this variety was excellent in that regard as well.

I must admit Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish was wonderful and delivered a beautiful paint job just like I came out a salon with far superior lasting power than imaginable.  

I definitely recommend checking this award-winning Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish line out because it wouldn't disappoint you!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  Free products were provided solely to facilitate this review.*