Thursday, April 25, 2013

Defend the Look of Your Eyes! Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel.jpeg
Melvita Fresh Eye Contour Gel 



You're never too young to start defending that delicate eye area.  After all, eyes are what people gravitate to first. Therefore, you need them to look fresh.  Today, I want to acquaint you with a fabulous way to solve that problem with French organic beauty brand, Melvita's Fresh Eye Contour Gel.

Since I have had such beautiful results with a few of their other rose collection products, I was looking forward to seeing how this eye gel worked when it arrived for my review.  

You should know that this product even exceeded my expectations with how it helped reduce my usual morning puffiness with its formula of mountain roses, cornflower water, red seaweed extract, polysaccharides and vitamins A and B12 for draining and improving blood flow around the eyes while moisturizing.  

When using mornings and nights, be sure after you apply the eye gel to use the pads of your fingers to tenderly pat the product in and avoid hurrying with a few swipes to stretch and tug on that fragile skin.  Patting in this manner for all the facial products you use helps preserve the integrity of your skin and best aid in getting it thoroughly absorbed.

Another plus to its sweet floral smell is that this gave me a wonderful soft feel to that skin and was not any pore-clogging, thick gel that left a greasy trail along the path of your eyes.

This product is also said to reduce the blue undertones of dark circles. I still needed to reach for my concealer but the area did look slightly lighter.  Nonetheless, that puffiness issue was greatly improved and overall my eyes looked renewed.

The 15ml size retails for $35.  I do recommend picking Melvita's Fresh Eye Contour Gel and especially anything else in their rose line because they are tops in my book!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided to facilitate this review.*