Sunday, April 28, 2013

Soothe Your Skin With Jurlique's Calendula Cream (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Jurlique's Calendula Cream.jpeg
Jurlique's Calendula Cream


Our skin can tend to betray us when we least anticipate a problem.  The countless ingredients in products can cause an allergic reaction, too much sun exposure can be painful to our skin, or going overboard with treatments such as exfoliation or strong products to fight acne are just some ways our complexions can suffer.  

When you find yourself in this fix, you want relief fast to get your skin back to normal.  The next time this may happen to you, I think you'll be interested to hear my thoughts on Jurlique's Calendula Cream because this is as gentle as can be.

My skin has been gaining a beautiful smoothness that is practically void of pores until something caused it suddenly to get irritated.   What happened was my face got red and blotchy.  Honestly, I was not sure what I was going to put on my hurting skin without making matters worse.  

Then I remembered the next box of Jurlique skin care waiting yet to be reviewed.  I vaguely recalled a product that may be able to help, if my memory served me correctly.

Sure enough, Jurlique's Calendula Cream was designed for comforting, irritated skin while moisturizing--and I sighed in relief.  

After I washed my face in tepid water, I patted dry but not completely.  I squeezed a small amount of the Calendula Cream on my fingers.  According to the directions, you rub this cream to warm it first.  This helps transform that thick greasiness into a creamy consistency that my skin drank up quickly.  This product felt soothing and made my skin more comfortable.

I used this mornings and nights following the same ritual.  Luckily by Sunday, there was no more redness.  My skin was responding well with a dewy freshness to those botanical extracts when I examined it closely that night.  

The formula  includes witch hazel and spilanthes for their astringent qualities along with soothing calendula in addition to aloe vera extract, evening primrose, macadamia, avocado and safflower oils for their moisturizing benefits.

This really is good stuff that you will appreciate dearly when you have an issue.  In the future, I am going to keep a tube of Jurlique Calendula Cream on hand when I run out because you never know what tomorrow can bring.  Anyway, I think this will be a keeper for my dry skin for extreme cold weather as well.

The 4.3 fl. oz. tube retails for $37.  Visit Jurlique and check this Calendula Cream out because it gives sore skin that tender loving care it desperately needs.  

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*