Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Your Face Deserves Star Treatment: Kate Somerville Oscar Ready Skin Care Products Review (My New Must Haves!)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Kate Somerville three skin care products.jpeg
Kate Somerville Derma Quench Liquid Lift and ExfoliKate

If anyone knows how to get Hollywood movie stars to shine with the most amazing skin, it's skin care expert Kate Somerville.  When she recommended the products in her Kate Somerville line to achieve a stunning Oscar ready complexion when they were about to walk the red carpet, I needed to see what those same items would do for ordinary skin like mine.

The first item on Kate's list was using her ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.  This is a gentle scrub  that has finely ground micro beads for exfoliating along with natural fruit enzymes.  What a way to baby your skin as it rids dead cells and renews your complexion while it also preps for optimum benefits from your other skin care products.  

Following Kate's advice,  I left this scrub on for a few minutes in the shower so the steam could best work with the pineapple, papayas, and pumpkin enzymes and the other ingredients for the most effective results.  

Wow.  I was impressed when I got out of the shower.  You immediately notice how radiant and alive your complexion looks after that treatment.  I used this product twice a week and loved how wonderfully it soon improved my skin's overall texture and lit up my face in the process.  With the results I got, it's easy to see why this is an award-winning product. 

Derma Quench Liquid Lift was next to try in this regime.  Using oxygen and quick penetrating hyaluronic acid, the formula attacks the look of wrinkles with a vengeance and lifts, hydrates, and brightens.   After giving this product ten vigorous shakes, I began using this product twice a day after cleansing my face in the mornings and evenings.
  
This goes on like a spray that I aimed in the palm of my hand, which produces a foam that quickly absorbed into my skin.   I have been using this product for quite a number of weeks now and my face feels like velvet.  Too bad, you can't feel  my complexion through this computer screen!

The only flaw to this product was all the shaking before it was properly mixed and ready to use.  However, I could care less when I looked at my skin.

Deep Tissue Repair Crean and Quench Hydrating Face Serum.jpeg
Deep Tissue Repair Crean and Quench Hydrating Face Serum

Mornings meant I turned to Quench Hydrating Face Serum.  I put this product on next to prime my face before my cosmetics.  As one with very dry skin, I loved the super hydration power this stuff had with its HSC Complex system of delivery.  Though it feels a bit greasy at first, it soon left my face with more moist  of a feel.  This anti-aging serum was like food for hungry skin for how breathtakingly radiant it left it.

Deep Tissue Repair Cream With Peptide K-8 was the product that I relied on for evenings these many weeks.  I made it a point to add a few drops of the Quench Hydrating Face Serum before working it gently into skin at bedtime for extra moisturizing power.  This product has such a luxurious feel and immediately sinks in for ultimate hydration without any heavy greasy feel on your skin while it also firms with Babassu seed and Hemp seed. 

These products were like turning the clock back for me.  Wrinkles aren't a major problem for me yet.  However, I do have two deeper wrinkles near the corners of my mouth and at the sides of my cheeks that firmed up like magic.  My complexion looks glorious with a beautiful even tone, more refined texture, and a renewed brighter radiance to it that is enviable. 

I don't know how long my complexion will stay so gorgeous and younger looking, but I am tickled pink with it--and these Kate Somerville products.  Now, I am hooked and eager to try her Clinic-to-Go Resurfacing Peel Pads! 

Have you tried any of these skin care gems yet?  You can find them at Kate Somerville's website, QVC, Sephora, and Neiman-Marcus.   If not, you really should see what you're missing--perfect, younger-appearing skin!