Friday, May 10, 2013

Review: Recapture Your Skin's Radiance With My Latest Find! Jurlique's Purely Age-Defying Refining Treatment

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Jurlique's Purely Age-Defying Refining Treatment.jpeg
Jurlique's Purely Age-Defying Refining Treatment

I am a firm believer in the power of skin refining products to renew the beauty of your complexion.  After all, you can't expect more luminous and younger looking skin if you allow old cells to dull the surface.  With the help of products like exfoliating scrubs, masks, and peels, you pave the way to healthier skin by generating new cells with better texture, clarity, and smoothness.  

When a new box of Jurlique natural skin care arrived, I was thrilled to see one product was a refining scrub. Their Purely Age-Defying Refining Treatment is unlike some others I have used in the past.  Instead of being a heavily grainy consistency with coarse polishing beads that can sometimes tear up your skin in spots if you work it too much, this product is gentler with more finely milled beads in a creamier base.   

Furthermore, it has a pleasant, but light herbal smell from apricot seed powder, willow bark extract, natural bisabolol and calendula that come sealed to best preserve the integrity of those ingredients.

According to the directions, you only need to use a pearl-size amount on your washed and still damp face.   Honestly, I didn't think such a tiny bit could work, but it was enough to give me an overall glow without any tightness or discomfort.  

What I really liked in addition to the kinder buffing  about Jurlique's version was how much moisture this product also brought to my skin in the process.  This made my face so soft and hydrated while it even toned and made my pores look smaller as well.

I really the results I got with this product and will continue using it once a week. Those that have sensitive skin and had trouble with exfoliating scrubs can rest assured that this one is a safe bet.   

Despite how gentle a formula is, I advise no more than twice a week using exfoliation products because skin needs time to rebuild.

Jurlique's Purely Age-Defying Refining Treatment retails for $35 for the 1.4 oz. tube.  Take it from me, you are going to love the way this product will treat and leave your skin!