Thursday, June 13, 2013

Review + Swatches: IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Natural Anti-Aging Lipstick Stains Are Keepers!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
 IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Natural Anti-Aging Lipstick Stains.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Natural Anti-Aging Lipstick Stains

Let me introduce you to my latest hot discovery from those innovative beauty geniuses at IT Cosmetics.  I'm talking about their Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Natural Anti-Aging Lipstick Stains because they definitely need to be on your beauty radar.  

You're probably thinking big deal another line of lipsticks.  Yet, what you don't know is how amazingly they pack a punch in each tube by working as a lip balm, a moisturizing gloss, and a stain with anti-aging power to boot!  Now do I have your complete attention?

I suspected as much.  Get comfortable because I am going to tell you about all four tubes in the line that I was sent to review.

From left to right in the below photo is Love Story, Pretty Woman, Je Ne Sais Quoi, and ending with Damsel on the right. 

You immediately are drawn to those appealing colors in the tube once you uncap them.  Love Story is a full-blooming, vivid medium pink.  Damsel is a warm peach-pink and more of a neutral.  The colorless one may confuse you at first, but you can rest assured Je Ne Sais Quoi  is a whisper of pink and delivers a natural flush of pink upon wearing.  Pretty Woman is a tempting deep berry of sheer delight.

I think I should start with the soft texture of how these glossy stains glide across your lips.  The feel is so comfortable and light that you wouldn't expect them to last as long as they do, only slip off.   These did a great job of saturating my lips with moisture using plum oil, cherry oil, shea butter, aloe, and jojoba while also conditioning and treating them to some anti-aging magic for the area with antioxidants, acai, green and white teas.

Starting at the wider part of my arm and going toward my wrist is Love Story, Je Ne Sais Quoi, Pretty Woman, and ending with Damsel, nearest my wrist.


Swatches of the four  IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Natural Anti-Aging Lipstick Stains.jpeg
 IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Natural Anti-Aging Lipstick Stains that I swatched.  

All the shades were so beautifully natural like the color was surfacing through my own lips, shining with moisture, like I just ran my tongue over it.   What further reeled me in was how magnificently the colors sheered off to stain my lips for hours.

Makeup can be expensive, especially when you need to buy separate products like a balm, gloss, or lipstick.  Together, you can spend a tidy bundle.  However, you can buy these IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Lipstick Stains for $20 a piece and avoid cluttering your cosmetic bag and save a few bucks at the same  time!  What could be more beautiful?  Find them at their website, QVC, or and QVC.com, and The Shopping Channel in Canada.