Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Affordable Comfort and Fashion With #Kushyfoot (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
three Kushyfoot legwear.jpeg
Kushyfoot legwear


Although Kushyfoot products are known for affordable legwear and footwear products with the emphasis on fashionable comfort, I had never tried any of their socks, shaping tights or foldable shoes to travel with you until I was approached to do this review.  As you can guess, I was intrigued to see how my feet would like them. 

The Shaping Tights I got were black that fit comfortably for something that hides your bad tummy, hip, and thigh spots and keeps them sucked in until you wiggle out.  Unlike some tights that you practically have to dance to get into, this one was easy to slip into, being a certified Lycra beauty fabric.  Other colors and varieties are also an option that I plan on exploring in the future.  

I also got a cute pair of Flats To Go! foldable ballet flats that cuddled my feet nicely.  This line is available in other styles and textures from patent, metallic, perforated, snake skin print, zebra print, alligator embossed, and the fleecy leopard sent to me.  My particular pair has a felt-like upper with a padded sole that came with its own plastic carrying case.  

Flats to Go.jpeg
Flats To Go

I thought Flats To Go! was a wonderful idea for sticking into your desk drawer at work for an unexpected emergency like wet feet from being caught in the rain or painful feet from those new killer heels that you didn't get a chance to break in yet.  Since these hardly take up any room in your suitcase or carry on, these also are ideal for taking with you when traveling on vacation.  Then again, these ballet flats would be great for anyone about to go to the hospital for the convenience or to give as a gift for someone about to be admitted. 

Last of all, PR sent along a pair of Kushyfoot Fleece Trouser Socks in black.  How could my feet and calves not love being snuggled against the inner fleece lining of these socks?  Socks like these are what makes feet happy when venturing outdoors in cold weather.

The lower the temperatures drop, the more you need to keep those feet warm and toasty.  Take it from me that Kushyfoot is the way to go.  I do recommend a visit to their website is in order.