Monday, February 10, 2014

Experience More Velvety Skin--NEW Lotion Infused Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Dial Vitamin Boost body wash.jpeg
Vitamin Body Boost Body Wash


As a member of the Purex Insiders program, I was sent Dial's new Vitamin Boost Body Wash that just came out.  This product is available in two delicious fruity smells, orange and the kiwi, which I showered with.

This is a thicker consistency, creamy variety of body wash that will delight you from the moment you pop that lid and get a whiff of that tempting fresh fragrance to once you start lathering those moisturizing suds against your body.  The formula has a vitamin B complex that will draw moisture back to your skin to help better hydrate and soften you.  

I do think this formula with all that vitamin B as a natural humectant worked very nicely since I didn't need to apply as much body lotion when I stepped out from how smooth my body felt when drying off.

There was a lot to love about this new body wash.  The refreshing kiwi scent was exhilarating and a perfect pick me after a hard day or to start a day.  The fact that I also didn't have to use much on my sponge before it lathered with rich suds was wonderful to discover.  However, what most attracted me was how velvety my skin felt after showering that convinced me this was an excellent product.

To learn more about Vitamin Boost Body Wash, do connect with Dial on Facebook.

Experience this added softness yourself and pick up this new Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash.  After all, it is the only way that you will personally know just how wonderfully effective it is in quenching your skin's dryness.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*