Monday, April 14, 2014

Award-Winning Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme.jpeg
Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

The skin on my hands is on the delicate side. As a result, I am constantly slathering on hand lotions and creams to keep them well moisturized and presentable. Otherwise, my sensitive hands would be perpetually rough, chapped, and scary-looking.

I have tried my share of products in various forms to relieve this condition. Some of those have worked better than others. Though I have used other Burt’s Bees products, I never got around to using their hand lotions or creams. Therefore, I thought it was about time that I put their 2013 award-winning Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme ($9.00) to the test.

First of all, I want to point out this natural product is heavy-duty lubrication with sweet almond oil and vitamin E to coax ailing skin back from the brink. This yummy, nutty-smelling product also has beneficial beeswax as an ingredient to seal in needed moisture and condition.

As to its performance, I found this cream definitely helped a severe dry skin problem like mine. At the same time, I want to caution that this product can also leave hands a bit greasy so use sparingly.

For daytime, I prefer less the formula to absorb more and be less slippery to the touch. I felt this hand creme was better suited for nighttime, which is exactly how I have been using it after initially sampling it. 


Give your severe dry hands an ample coat of Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Crème before bed and find them recovered by morning–at least, this is what this stuff did for me. Do try this because you’ll like it!

*Disclaimer: This is my own honest opinion. A free product was provided solely to facilitate this review.*