Monday, April 28, 2014

Get Glowing With the Karora Cosmetics Skinwear Collection--Express Bronzing Mousse Supreme Bronzette (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Korora Express Bronzing Mousse Supreme Bronzette and Mitt.jpeg
Express Bronzing Mousse Supreme Bronzette and Mitt by Karora



Anyone that is on the pale side appreciates what a good self-tanning product can do to boost your self-esteem. You can gradually pick up some healthy color without risking your skin to hours in the hazardous sun. Considering it is already Spring, I for one, welcomed Irish brand, Karora Cosmetics’ invitation to try their Express Bronzing Mousse Supreme Bronzette in Medium/Dark to see what I thought. 

What I liked about this product even before I put it on was that it is meant to moisture the skin with natural botanicals to enable the tan to last longer. Also, you can control how dark you want to go without worrying about the outcome using this one Medium/Dark formula.

The choice of experimenting first whether you want a light, medium, to deep bronze was important, especially if you never used one or might have had a bad experience with a self-tanning product that, perhaps, turned you too orange or left you streaked, etc. This formulation allows you that freedom to decide within one bottle.

Take me for instance, right now I am as pale as a ghost and need the most natural way to appear tanned. Therefore, I like to start out with less than a serious color commitment and go with a light tan.

I prepared by exfoliating my body in the shower the night before following with plenty of body lotion to moisture the skin.

In the morning, I used their tanning mitt to apply this mousse, which changes more into a liquid with a fruity smell once it comes out.

Since I wanted to see what I would look like with the lightest option, I left the product on for one hour as recommended. Two hours gives a deeper tan and three hours is the darkest bronze.

When my timer rang, I showered and later discovered I had more of a medium tan than the light. At the same time, I must admit the color was darker than I had expected, but a realistic shade that tanned me fairly evenly.

The Express Bronzing Mousse (5.07 fl. oz.) retails for $40. Other products in the Karora Skinwear Collection include Karora CC Cream for Face and Body ($35), Instant Tan–Water Resistant Glow Glamster ($25), Tinted Self Tan Mist($30), and Gradual Tan ($25). Learn more about these products at Karora’s website.

Buy Karora Cosmetics at ULTA Beauty or find locations where to purchase.

If you are looking to warm up that skin after hibernating this winter, I recommend checking out the Express Bronzing Mousse and the Karora Skinwear Collection.

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*