Wednesday, April 16, 2014

IT Cosmetics NEW Liner Love Waterproof Creme Gel Eyeliners (Espresso, Rich Plum) Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

IT Cosmetics  Liner Love Waterproof Creme Gel Espresso Eyeliner.jpeg
IT Cosmetics  Liner Love Waterproof Creme Gel Espresso Eyeliner

Most of the time, I prefer eyeliner pencils for every day because of the control you have over the thick or thinness of the line. The fact you can smudge that line is something else that I like when trying to keep your look natural. Nights, however, I like to glam it up with more dramatic eyes and switch out pencils for eyeliner pens and liquid liners.


Though I am new to a creme gel form of eyeliner in a pot that you need to brush on, I needed to try IT Cosmetics new Liner Love Waterproof Creme Gel Eyeliners. After all, I rely on their No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner pencils ever since I reviewed them so I had to see how these would compare when you need to go all out gorgeous.


The company sent me Espresso (black-brown) and Rich Plum (intense purple bordering on black) and a Heavenly Luxe 10-in-1 Tightline Liner Brush to apply with. In the pots, these rich colors look lighter than when you start brushing.

IT Cosmetics Liner Love Waterproof Creme Rich Plum Gel Eyeliner.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Liner Love Waterproof Creme Rich Plum Gel Eyeliner

Being a novice with this form, it took me a few bungled attempts with the brush before perfecting my line. Once I finally got the hang of this angled, two-sided brush, this eyeliner spread smoothly as I painted without tugging that fragile area.

Heavenly Luxe 10-in-1 Tightline Liner Brush.jpeg
Heavenly Luxe 10-in-1 Tightline Liner Brush
At the same time, my eye area benefitted from IT Cosmetics anti-aging ingredients with its lash enhancing peptide, collagen, and vitamins for doing more than just beautifying them.

Both shades beautifully enhanced my dark brown eyes, but with the Espresso my eyes appear blacker while the Rich Plum made the brown color seem to show up. 

I do think Liner Love Waterproof Creme Gel Eyeliners ($24) are wonderful for when you want to look extra special, especially for nighttime. They do require little more work and developing a knack with the Heavenly Luxe 10-in-1 Tightline Liner Brush ($24) but the results are worth it.

Do check these out at IT Cosmetics, QVC.com, Ulta Beauty, and the Shopping Channel!