Sunday, May 4, 2014

Perlier Royal Elixir Facial Serum Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Perlier Royal Elixir Facial Serum
Perlier's Royal Elixir Facial Serum


I fell quite in love with Perlier’s Royal Elixir Facial Serum that I got to review from  iFabbo. Instead of being some heavy, souped-up anti-aging product, this one possessed the moisturizing richness my dry skin craved without weighing it down. 

This anti-aging serum feeds the skin with nutrient-rich royal jelly from African bees to boost collagen production.  It also has plenty of anti-oxidative properties to further enrich it along with pure rose distillate in place of water, which is common in many products.

The first time I used this product, it smoothed my complexion with a luxurious moisture veil quenching the dryness and left my skin feeling very soft. Over the past two weeks of continual experimentation, I witnessed my overall complexion blooming more after every application.

You can buy #PerlierOnHSN.  The 50 ml retails for $99.  Do look into trying Royal Elixir Facial Serum for yourself or give it to Mom for Mother’s Day because it would make a great gift!

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*