Friday, August 1, 2014

NEW Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash for #GetNoticed Skin! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash.jpeg
Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash


Your water bill might go up once you shower with the new product that I have been using lately due to its enticing fruity fragrance. My guess is that Dial’s Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash might make you want to linger just to keep enjoying that delicious aroma.

As delightful as this scent sounds, there is more to appreciate about this product and what it can do to boost skin’s hydration with its antioxidants, electrolytes, and moisturizing nutrients. 

I loved showering with this body wash because it smelled as inviting as if I brought the tropics to my bathroom. It foamed into rich lather when I worked it over my body and gave. Later, it gave me smooth, yummy smelling skin that is always nice to have.

If you haven’t tried this new addition to Dial’s Coconut Water Body Wash family, then I suggest you try a bottle of this new Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash. Click here for more information on this product because it makes a fine family body wash.

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*