Sunday, September 14, 2014

InfiniteAloe Advanced Formula Original Scent Skin Care Cream & Scrub Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

InfiniteAloe Scrub and Skin Care
Infinite Aloe Scrub and Skin Care


InfiniteAloe Skin Care products use herbal and plant essences to formulate their line with aloe vera as the primary ingredient.  Recently I was approached by this company about my willingness to try a few of their products and share my experiences with you, my readers. 

The InfiniteAloe Advanced Formula Original Scent Skin Care Cream has a wonderful rich consistency.  What you notice immediately is how nicely it absorbs into your skin without leaving any slick feeling behind.  However, I must be honest with you this cream is heavily perfumed to the point that it becomes a suffocating aroma so close to your nostrils that made me keep coughing.  

Being the trooper that I am, I tried to use this product on several different occasions to see if I would react the same way.  Nonetheless, the end result was always the same.  I needed to wash my face fairly quickly because it kept choking me.

I do not recommend InfiniteAloe Advanced Formula Original Scent Skin Care Cream for anyone prone to allergies like myself or someone with breathing problems in all sincerity.  I have never experienced this amount of distress from a face cream before.  You, on the other hand, may feel differently once you try it.  

InfiniteAloe’s Scrub is a completely other story.  This is finer grain herbal-like scrub with a somewhat medicinal smell that did a nice job without being harsh on the nostrils or the skin.  It did leave my face moist and soft.

To learn more about InfiniteAloe Skin Care products, visit the company’s website.

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*