Saturday, November 29, 2014

Beauty Box 5 November 2014 Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Beauty Box 5 November 2014.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 November 2014


The theme of this month’s Beauty Box 5 is gracefully grounded. The assortment of products are geared to pamper and help you best prepare for the holiday rush and partying ahead.

A Beauty Box 5 subscription is a fun way to beautify. For just $12 a month, you get four to five full to sample size beauty products from cosmetics, skin care and hair care that come with a specific theme like this one, to pull the assortment together. 

Let’s check out my latest box.  Here is what I found inside the little green box.


Beauty Box 5 November 2014

1.  Laura Ashley Body Butter (Spring Lavender)– Sample (1.75 oz).–$3.33

2.  HASK Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil–Full Size (5/8 fl. oz.)–$2.99

3.  DenTek Floss Picks + Case–(2 Picks)–$1.24

4.  Afterfeather Refillable Travel Bottle–$4.47

5.  Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash–Sample (1.8 fl. Oz.)–$0.45


Total Value: $12.48


The Laura Ashley Body Butter had a nice calming scent and came with a foil seal inside, which I liked to safeguard against contamination and tampering.

The HASK hair oil made my hair softer and produced more shine. The size is nice to stash in your bag when traveling over the holidays.

I floss with wrapping my fingers around the dental floss.  I will need to master the DenTek Floss Picks.

The Afterfeather Travel Bottle is something I wouldn’t spend $4.47 just to pour in some shampoo or whatever to take with me.  For that price, I can buy a sample at the drug store for the same purpose.

The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is wonderful and so creamy.  I like that you don’t even have to depend on body lotion once you get out of the tub after washing with it.

Overall, I have had much better Beauty Box 5 assortments than November 2014.  This one is a bit lacking in the product department. Hopefully, next month’s box will change all that with another wonderful collection of beauty like all the other boxes that I remember.  

Have you tried this beauty subscription yet?  To learn more or sign up, do visit Beauty Box 5.

Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*