Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pur Minerals Liquid Veil 4-in-1 Spray Foundation (Light) Review + Swatches!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Pur Minerals Liquid Veil 4-in-1 Spray Foundation.jpeg
Pur Minerals Liquid Veil 4-in-1 Foundation


Who doesn’t love an airbrushed finish?  If you could replicate that look without the need of an entire airbrush kit but with one foundation instead, my guess is that you would be just as eager to try Pur Minerals Liquid Veil 4-in-1 Spray Foundation as I was. 

This non-butane spray-on foundation has a formula that includes the company’s specialized age-defying ceretin complex and moisture-rich liquid crystals.  The Liquid Veil 4-in-1 Spray Foundation also comes in four shades of Light, Medium, Tan, and Dark.  Since I fall between Fair and Light, I went with Light for this review.

Unlike a liquid foundation, this sprays out a thinner mist of liquid.   You do need to work fast or this product will drip.  The easiest way I found was spraying my foundation brush to apply and then blending.   This did the trick for even coverage that did give me a dewy glow and felt lightweight.  You can see more radiance to your complexion as well as smoother skin.  The pores are muted, but still there unless you wear primer, which gives it more of that flawless finish.


Pur Minerals Liquid Veil 4-in-1 Spray Foundation swatches.jpeg
On the left is what Pur Minerals Liquid Veil 4-in-1 Foundation (Light) looks like sprayed.  The right is that foundation rubbed into the skin.

















My only complaint with Pur Minerals Liquid Veil 4-in-1 Spray Foundation is the color.  The shade was entirely too dark and orange for my pale beige type of coloring.  I have no problem with Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation in this same Light color, but this one doesn’t come close.  Please, Pur Minerals, work on a Fair shade for those of us, paler ladies.

Other than that, I thought Pur Minerals Liquid Veil 4-in-1 Spray Foundation ($39) was a wonderful product, especially if you’re looking for a great summer foundation.  Do check it out.

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*