Sunday, July 12, 2015

Review: Style Up With JORD Wood Watches Sully Natural Green Women’s Watch

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
JORD logo.jpeg
JORD

Those that are close to me know my love of unique wooden jewelry and have brought me back some gorgeous pieces from around the world whenever they traveled.  However, I never had a wooden watch or was even aware such stylish timepieces even existed until a rep from JORD sought me out for this review.


JORD SullyNatural Green Wood Watch and wood jewelry.jpeg
I  wasn't kidding about my passion for wood jewelry. 

Though I was debating over a few possibilities, I finally went with the Sully Series Natural Green women’s watch because it looked trendy with that bigger face that is so hot for now along with that carved and detailing around it, giving it striking character that further attracted me.


JORD Sully Natural Green wood watch with fingernails.jpeg
You can have a wood link or two or how many you need removed to fit, if you need it.  JORD adjusted  mine and you get the links back as well or you can get this done at your jeweler.

The thick wooden natural green band was fresh and unusual with its striped look that would set off an outfit to give it a playful vibe.  I knew that I would have fun with that aspect.  


JORD Sully Natural Green wood watch up close.jpeg
Here's a close up of my Sully Natural Green wood watch.  Look at  how big those numbers are for easy reading.

This chunky watch was so versatile and flattering that in my rush to try it on, and I forgot to take off the tiny wood disc with their logo attached to the band.  It had a deployment buckle that you had to push in two places to secure it on your wrist.  

JORD Sully Natural Green wood watch close up without fingers.jpeg
I love how fashion-foward this JORD Sully Natural Green wood watch is.  Look at what it does for my wrist.

Yet, this watch was more than a bold statement piece to amp up almost any outfit. My new JORD Sully Natural Green wood watch was a classically styled timepiece built with precision and a Citizen Miyota Quartz Movement.  Though it was waterproof, this watch also could survive if accidentally splashed or if I got caught in the rain with it on without worrying that it would be ruined.  

Anyone that appreciates standing out in the crowd needs a JORD watch.  I know that I love the originality of wearing that piece that will garnish the most attention from how different it is from the ordinary.  I already have my eye on their Cora series Koa & Rose Gold watch, which is somewhat smaller. 

What about you?  Are you ready to turn some heads?  If so, you can take my lead and follow me to JORD's website to do more browsing! 

*Disclaimer: Free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*