Thursday, August 20, 2015

Review: My Sensitive Skin Loves L’Occitane en Provence’s Angelica Hydra Vital Cream!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
L’Occitane's Angelica Hydra Vital Cream.jpeg
L'Occitane's Angelica Hydra Vital Cream 

This is the time of year that I love for the weather, but not for my skin due to all the different pollens in the air.  Lately, my face felt irritated from just about everything that I normally use.  One bottle and jar after the next kept getting pushed aside even ones meant for sensitive skin were still not helping soothe the hurt.  The only thing that had been easing my discomfort was milk applied directly after I washed, but you can’t wear a coat of milk all day. Therefore, you can’t imagine my relief when that jar of Angelica Hydra Vital Cream from L’Occitane en Provence showed up at my door.

This is a light cream that absorbed beautifully and brought lasting relief almost instantly.  Besides how it calmed my agitated skin with its angelica essential oil and water, this refreshing cream provided wonderful hydration without an excess shine or a greasy feel to my face.  The more that I used the Angelica Hydra Vital Cream ($44), the more that my complexion seemed to thrive with new vitality and softness.  Despite this not being an anti-aging cream, I noticed how well this product performed even to help plump up some lines.  

Take it from me, if you are suffering and are running out of options on how to soothe sensitive skin, L’Occitane en Provence’s Angelica line deserves your attention. The Angelica Hydra Vital Cream helps tenderly care for skin while enhancing your complexion’s radiance at the same time.  I can’t think of anything better, can you?