Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Review: Korres Black Pine Night Cream Could Be the Next Best Thing to Having Work Done on Your Face!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Korres Black Pine Night Cream.jpeg
Korres Black Pine Night Cream

Many anti-aging products make promises that may or may not live up to our expectations.  However, I got to try a new night cream that PR sent from Korres that truly did deliver in erasing time off of my face.  The product I am referring to is their Black Pine Night Cream ($68) from their new anti-aging skin care collection.  
The unique skin advantage that Black Pine offers is its natural hexapeptide-11 for its help in increasing the complexion’s collagen and elastin production along with black pine polyphenol’s for its exceptional firming capabilities while protecting the skin from free radicals.  It also has other active ingredients like spilanthes acmella extract for further helping lift, contour, and support the collagen, giving skin renewed volume.

What I noticed immediately was the Black Pine Night Cream was lightly scented, which was a nice change to see from Korres face creams that can be quite scented.  The texture was rich and luxurious, melting into my skin with its gentle and hydrating moisture.  Over the many weeks of use, I saw my fine creases disappear while my two, deeper laugh lines, sealed up in an astonishing way so they are barely visible!  

I say Korres Black Pine anti-aging skin care is the next best thing to having some work done on your face. If you don’t believe me, then try this product and discover what I shared from my own experience for yourself. I really am in love with Korres Black Pine products and now want the entire line.  

If your face could benefit from a bit of firming, do visit Korres and check out their Black Pine Skin Care Collection.  Once you do, you will be excited that I turned you onto this great product with that Black Pine Night Cream