Monday, November 2, 2015

Review + Swatches: Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tints (004 Sunkissed Cherry, 003 Peach Flush)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tints.jpeg
Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tints


I was never aware of this particular blush until I found a few tubes among some review products from Rimmel.  How I could have missed discovering these blushes that squeeze out with the consistency of not a cream or gel, but more on the order of a mousse completely escapes me.   Now that I had a chance to sample two of the five shades in this line have me curious about sampling the rest.

004 Sunkissed Cherry is hardly red, but more of a warm, medium peachy-pink shade.  
003 Peach Flush is also quite nice, being a warm medium peach.  Either color worked with my fair warm coloring, but the Sunkissed Cherry was my favorite for that robust health it brought just by applying a little to my cheeks.

I would advise using this mousse-like blush sparingly because less is best.  This product really lays down a lot of color so you don’t want to over do your application.


Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tints Swatches.jpeg
Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tints 004 Sunkissed Cherry is on the right with 003 Peach Flush on the left.

This blush held up quite well through my day.  I wore it from morning until late afternoon before removing my makeup without it fading. The company claims this product will last for 24 hours, but who wears blush that long to verify that claim?  I know that I certainly would never want to leave makeup on for that length of time on purpose.

The next time that you are in the market for new blush, I do suggest stopping by your drugstore or wherever you buy Rimmel products and check out the Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tints line of blushes because you will like them!