Saturday, April 30, 2016

Roux *New* Rejuvenating Keratin Strengthening Shampoo, Conditioner, Volume Boosting Serum and Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" 
links.**
Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Strengthening Shampoo, Conditioner, and Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner.jpeg
Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Strengthening Shampoo, Conditioner, and Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner


What woman’s hair doesn’t need strengthening?  Think of all we do to our hair just every day from bombarding it with heat from our hair dryers and hot styling tools, not to mention chemical processing to color, perm, or straighten. Though I didn’t know what to expect from this new Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Strengthening Shampoo, Conditioner and Volume Boosting Serum, I am never one to refuse hair help.

The Keratin Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner have a special triple keratin complex that was formulated to saturate deeper and further through all levels of the hair to restore weak, damaged hair and coax it back to health and shine.

Shampooing with this new product was quite pleasing with the beautiful fragrance it possessed and the rich lather it produced.  After rinsing and conditioning, I can honestly say that I didn’t shed as many hairs when I later cleaned the drain after showering.  

Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Volume Boosting Serum.jpeg
Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Volume Boosting Serum

After I took my hair dryer and started styling, I remembered the Keratin Volume Boosting Serum.  According to the bottle, you spray the scalp near the roots six to eight times on damp or dry hair. 

By the time I finished drying, I was stunned at all the different highlights that emerged through my dyed brown hair.  Instead of a flat brown color, my hair looked more alive with glossy streaks of caramel, cocoa, honey, and bronze running through it.

Though I do have thick hair, I also have layers through it.  This type of cut gives me more styling options of playing up my curls or wearing it straight.  Well, the Keratin Volume Boosting Serum didn’t disappoint by bringing out fuller curls by the time I finished with my brushes.

I was so impressed with these products that I had to see how the Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner would work on my mother’s head with her natural salt-and-pepper hair.  Oh, my goodness, you wouldn’t believe what these two products did.  Her thick, coarse hair looked darker and less gray with a riveting shine.  It had an unexpected umber cast to it than being two-tone.  Also, it was softer, but still manageable.

As you might guess, we are fans of the Roux Rejuvenating line, especially the Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner.  

Later in the week, I did alternate the Keratin Conditioner and replaced it with the Roux Rejuvenating Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner.  This did seem to work nicely as well to make the hair look glossier and also feel stronger even when you tug on it.  This I also really loved and will make it a point to keep a bottle on hand after hair coloring to replenish all that the process and those chemicals take out.

If you want to power up your hair, you really need to head to Sally Beauty and pick these new Roux Rejuvenating Keratin Strengthening Shampoo ($9.99), Keratin Strengthening Conditioner ($9.99),  Keratin Volume Boosting Serum ($11.99), and Rejuvenating Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner ($10.99).  All I say is to try them and you’ll become a believer, yourself!