Friday, April 1, 2016

Sally Hansen Complete Care 7-In-1 Nail Treatment Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Sally Hansen Complete Care 7-In-1 Nail Treatment.jpeg
Sally Hansen Complete Care 7-In-1 Nail Treatment


I don’t know what is going on with my nails. Lately, they have become brittle and weak for some reason. Allergies and nail polish triggered this problem in the past.  As a result, I have been laying off painting them until my nails had a chance to recover.  Therefore, I was glad to put Sally Hansen’s new Complete Care 7-In-1 Nail Treatment to the test right now.



According to the packaging, this nail product multitasks in seven different areas.  The uses range from a base and top coat, growth and strengthener, ridge-filler, a brightener to ultra-moisturizing the nails.   

The unique formula includes avocado oil, sea salt, pomegranate extract, and calcium that were designed specifically to strengthen while moisturizing nails with a lasting protective shield.

You are directed to use this on clean nails first as a base coat.  You let it dry and then apply a few coats of color before using again as a top coat.

Since my nails were currently traumatized, I just brushed this nail treatment on my unpainted nails and stopped at that step.  I only used this product twice so far since it just arrived a few days before, but I did notice how nicely it handled ridges and made them shine while giving a bit more strength to my nails.  

I still am holding off painting them until they will further improve, but I do have a good feeling about this nail treatment.  Once my nail condition is back to normal, I intend to use this treatment as a base then top coat over a missed, fresh coat of gorgeous nail color.

Have you tried Sally Hansen’s Complete Care 7-In-1 Nail Treatment ($12.99) yet?  You can find it Target, Walgreen’s, ULTA or wherever you buy Sally Hansen products.