Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil.jpeg
This compact can brighten up a dull skin and erase some time off of your face with its soft natural glow.


I am a big fan of highlighting products.  The reason I am so obsessed with them is because with the soft glow they can give the skin, it can subtract a few years from a face to make it look younger.  Therefore, I was pleased when PR kindly sent Josie Maran’s Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil along for me to test.

This is a buttery-textured, champagne colored powder that has micro-fine shimmers that can give skin a natural glow with its beautiful golden-beige cast of light.  It is easy to blend and just the thing to wake up a dull complexion and enhance any foundation with its extra radiance.

I really liked how this silky formula complimented my fair warm complexion with its more neutral beige toned sheen instead of one being overly glittery, powdery looking or having too much white or pink to it.

If you’re interested in a great natural looking highlighting powder, I definitely recommend checking Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil ($30) because I think it could work with practically any skin tone to help it along!