Sunday, February 26, 2017

How to Give Your Eyeliner Pencil a More Natural Look!


I happen to prefer eyeliner pencils for everyday since it can give you a softer, more natural look over the liquid forms.  I also use those types, only more for nights when I want bolder, full glamour.  In order to get the best effect from my pencils, I have a simple tip. 

eyeliner pencil, shadows and brushes.jpeg
You can more softness to your look just by making a slight alteration to your eyeliner pencil.

Make sure you don’t keep too sharp a point on your pencil when you go to use it. Instead, try getting a fresh tissue and round the tip a bit against it.  Doing so will keep the line just slightly thicker then the original sharper point, but provide a softer line that will open up your eyes more naturally.