Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Fuego Box March 2017 Review: Where Tropical Fire Reigns This Month!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Fuego Box March 2017.jpeg
Sweet tropical hotness dominates this current box.


Hot sauce fanatics will be excited to hear that the new Fuego Box is out and heading your way if you subscribe to this sizzling hot sauce subscription box.  Let me tell you that March 2017 will burn into your memory as well with the three sauces that I couldn’t want to sample.

Fuego Box works by sending you three small-batch, artisan hot sauces in each box.  The cost is $29.95 per quarter with free shipping that comes with an informational card about the sauces and recommended foods to go along with each.  However, you can also buy one box at time for just $12.95 with a $5.00 shipping fee.

The best part is the hot sauces that arrive aren’t typical of what is available in local grocery stores.  These are unique and will wow your taste buds like the trio of fiery flavor in this current box.  

The first one is Tears of the Sun by High River Hot Sauce.  How would you like habaneros peppers mixed with tropical fruit?  The result is a spicy sweet blend of liquid fire that I first enjoyed on fish last night.  This would also spike up the flavor of chicken, pork among other dishes like your dips.

Hotter Than El Ghost Sauce is an experience in itself with unbelieveable degrees of hotness from ghost peppers to their spices that I didn’t think could be bottled. It is good, but be careful because I sprinkled too much on my scrambled eggs.  I recommend to use this one sparingly if you value your tongue.    

The final sauce I tried was their Lazy Soul Hot Sauce.  This is a moderate sweet hot with a tropical beat from a mix of mango, mustard, spices, and haberno peppers.  This was awesome on chicken, but is one of those great ones that can shake up the goodness of practically anything from fish, pork, eggs, etc.

I won’t deny it.  I am addicted to hot sauces and Fuego Box.  If you share my passion, I honestly think you’ll love this hot sauce subscription.  Check Fuego Box out!