Thursday, March 30, 2017

Mary's Hair Has Found Two New Friends: John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Shampoo and Conditioner Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Visibility Deeper shampoo and conditioner.jpeg
Meet my new best friends, John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Shampoo and Conditioner.

I love when my hair is freshly colored, but color-safe shampoos and conditioners meant to keep the color intact can only do so much.  Therefore, I wanted to see how much of a difference that John Frieda’s Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Shampoo and Conditioner would make to tone down the beginning of brassiness.

Though you don’t have to use this duo just for hair that has been colored, heads that have  highlights or lowlights put in can also use it.  These products have cocoa and evening primrose oil to deposit deep brown color and can work on virgin hair as well.

Both the shampoo and conditioner have a fabulous, noticeable fragrance, which I adored being a perfumista. However, if you’re sensitive to strong scents, then these products may bother you.

As to my results, I was impressed because that slight red cast was gone and replaced with darker brown. Even near the roots, the color looked more intense than before I tried these two products.  My hair also felt softer and had some extra shine with some varying degrees of chestnut to walnut-brown through my hair.

I went into this review skeptical of how much of a difference this duo could make to restore some depth to gradual fading of my hair color.  Now that I finally tested them, I definitely will keep using them and more from this line.  

Brunettes, if you haven’t tried these John Frieda Brilliant Brunette products, by all means check them out!