Tuesday, April 4, 2017

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Colour Deepening Treatment.jpeg
I found the solution for perking up brunette hair and refresh my hair color.


Only last week did I discover the wonders of what John Frieda’s Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner could do to intensify the depth of brown tones in my color-treated hair.  I was quite impressed that I couldn’t wait to sample the line’s Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment next.

First, I shampooed with the Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Shampoo, but opted for the Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment instead of the following with the conditioner.

I poured out a healthy amount to saturate my head.  When I was sure I had applied enough to my wet hair, I began massaging the product in.  To make sure I didn’t miss spots, I combed the treatment through my hair from the roots to the tips.

According to the directions, you could wait with this treatment on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing out, then drying and styling as usual.  I wasn’t in a hurry so I decided to give it the maximum processing time, hoping for even more dramatic darkness. 

When I finally dried and styled my hair, my hair was definitely one full shade darker beyond using their Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Shampoo and Conditioner. It also had lots of gloss to it.

I don’t know how many shampoos this gorgeous chocolate color will last on my head since I just did this treatment last night, but it is a wonderful solution to perk up brown hair color that is on the verge of brassiness in between hair colorings.

If you are a brunette and want to freshen up your natural hair color or use hair color and want to keep your current hair coloring going for a while longer before needing a trip to the hair salon or drug store, then I suggest John Frieda’s Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment is in order. Check it out!