Thursday, April 20, 2017

PUR HydraFluid Water Serum Foundation (Light) Review + Swatch

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


HydraFluid Foundation.jpeg
You'll love the fresh coverage and weightless feel this foundation has.



Given the fact that I have a dry complexion, I was eager to try PUR HydraFluid Water Serum Foundation. The idea of a serum enriched foundation to boost the skin’s radiance through an enriched encapsulated water complex formula intrigued me that I had to see for myself what this product could do.

What else is interesting is that HydraFluid ($39) has no oil, but PUR’s Ceratin Complex as well as that Swiss Alps-sourced mineral water for improving skin’s overall smoothness as it firms and lifts.  The formula also has aloe vera and free radical fighting, vitamin E for healing and soothing, but no actual sunscreen.

Something else that is different is the long clear slender tip that this foundation has compared to a wider mouth bottle or pump dispenser that releases more than a drop at a time.  This prevents any waste of pouring or pumping out too much foundation, which I thought was great.  However, impatient ladies may think the slow way this product comes out takes too long.

Light was the best color for me among the five shades in this line.  It has some warmth, but not overly peach as you will see from my swatch.


swatch of HydraFluid foundation.jpeg
Here is the Light shade that I swatched.


Once I sampled it, I was amazed at how lightweight HydraFluid felt on my skin.  Instead, it reminded me more of a BB cream that perfected and smoothed the look of my face.  The only difference was this foundation has a thinner consistency than BB cream or your typical liquid foundation.  Still, it certainly delivered with wonderful hydrating coverage that left me with a beautiful dewy finish that held up without settling into my laugh lines or disappointing me through the rest of my day.

If you need coverage, but hate how most foundations bog your skin down and are searching for a product capable of making you look fresh and natural, give PUR HydraFluid Water Serum Foundation a shot, especially if have dry skin.  I'm betting that you will love it once you do!