Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pantene's New Pro-V Nature Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner Line Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Pantene's Pro-V Nature Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner Line.jpeg
Pantene's Pro-V Nature Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner Line 


Now you can be good to your hair and the environment at the same time thanks to Pantene's new Pro-V Nature Fusion line.  Combining the beautifying benefits of nature through science  is born two collections to deliver hair that is stronger and shinier than ever before.

By harnessing in the power of nature, mainly Cassia seed extract and Cassia Complex, this line of Pantene Pro-V Moisture Balance and Smooth Vitality Shampoos and Conditioners can strengthen hair from root to tip and provide a  healthy gloss.  Both varieties are also safe for color-treated and permed hair.

The Smooth Vitality formula is meant for unruly hair prone to frizz. With avocado, grapeseed and bamboo, this formula repairs damage by coating the hair with a protective layer. This was great for the way it worked for me on my waves and curls.  I noticed my hair was better to manage and didn't give me problems as it does sometimes when it rains. 

The Moisture Balance Shampoo and Conditioner will work on anyone, but especially someone with dry, coarse hair with ginger, canlendula and aloe vera along with the cassiaMy thick hair responded nicely to this formula as well as the Smooth Vitality formula for softness and shine.  Although both types worked wonderfully, I think the Smooth Vitality gave me that healthy shine and extra control against humidity.

If what I'm describing sounds like your hair, then I suggest a stop over to Pantene or your drugstore and experience Nature Fusion Shampoos and Conditioners for yourself!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received were free products to facilitate this review.*