Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beautify Your Complexion With My Inexpensive Homemade Facial Scrub!


As you all know, I am a fan of anything organic.  I have shared other natural beauty recipes with you previously that I loved for both their effectiveness and low cost to make.

What I have for you today with this is a great scrub that uses salt to exfoliate with.  At the same time, this simple recipe nourishes your complexion with egg yolk and soy oil while you shed away dead skin that is dulling your beauty.  Thanks to the addition of a little lemon juice, these simple ingredients somehow work together remarkably well.  You will notice an improvement overall to your skin with a bit more brightness, glow, and moisture.

I do not recommend using this scrub daily.  However, I have been applying this once a week and noticing a difference.  This is why I had to share this particular recipe with you because it did such a nice job on my face. 

Do try and test it out because I know you will like it!


My Inexpensive Homemade Facial Scrub

1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon of lemon juice (fresh is best)
2-1/2 tablespoons of salt
1 tablespoon of soy oil or olive oil

Blend everything and apply to your clean face when you are alone and not expecting company. 

Keep this mixture on for about twenty minutes before you head back to wash it off. 

Dampen your fingers with a little warm water first  and gently massage first to help stimulate your circulation and remove dead layers of skin before rinsing it off with warm water. 

Be sure to close your pores with a splash of cold water and pat dry.