Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kenra Professional Moisturizing and Color Maintenance Shampoos and Conditioners Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

enra Professional Moisturizing and Color Maintenance Shampoos and Conditioners.jpeg
Kenra Professional Moisturizing and Color Maintenance Shampoos and Conditioners


What if I tell you that I discovered the secret of salon-beautiful hair?  You can call it Kenra Professional.  The reason I say this is because ever since I began reviewing their wonderful styling products and now shampoos and conditioners, I have been getting more compliments on how beautiful my hair looks. Wait until you hear what these innovative products can do.

Anyone that colors their hair knows how dry and brittle it can become.  I am always switching shampoos and conditioners trying to preserve the color as long as possible while striving to keep it looking soft and healthy.  Therefore, I thought it would be interesting to see how both their Moisturizing Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner fared compared to their Color Maintenance Shampoo and Conditioner.

The Color Maintenance Shampoo produced luxurious lather with a pleasing scent that didn't strip any of the color from my hair.  I followed with the Color Maintenance Conditioner and allowed it to remain in my hair for about a minute before rinsing out.  This conditioner also did a splendid job of cutting down on the tangles my hair gets every time I shampoo.

Before trying any of the heavier conditioners, I needed to apply my usual styling products and blow-dry my hair to see the results.  My hair was full of volume with a shiny bounce to it.

The next day I used the same Color Maintenance Shampoo and Conditioner but added the Platinum Recovery Masque to my routine.  This is the workhorse of conditioners that deeply penetrates with natural oils and proteins while safeguarding your hair color to leave you with the most brilliant highlights and lustrous locks that cry out to be touched.  I used this as recommended once per week. 

Although I was happy with my hair as it now was for more than a week thanks to these new Kenra Professional products, I switched to the Moisturizing Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner after spending the weekend outdoors at our local flea market, which had slightly hardened  and dulled my gorgeous strands due to the strong sun. 

Nonetheless, my hair was in good hands once I finished with Kenra Professional's ultra-rich Moisturizing Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner.  My hair felt so much softer and healthier than it did due those hours in the sun. 

Since it was more than a week from my last deep conditioning treatment, I thought my hair could look even better.  Therefore, I opted the next time I washed to skip the Moisturizing Conditioner and tried the more intensive Nourishing Masque.  I left this product for about ten minutes to benefit most from its hair repair capabilities. Leave this masque on for as little as a  minute or longer and in several different ways depending on your hair problem.

With this star product in your corner, I found how quickly you can defeat dry, damaged hair and return it to beautiful and gleaming with their unique blend of proteins, vitamins, water soluble silicone, and sunscreen.  This is serious hair help you need if you fried your hair and turned it into straw from chemicals, sun or harsh styling tools.  

I honestly will keep using these great products and will be rotating between the two lines.  Believe me, if you want your hair to get noticed, then start here with Kenra Professional and get these excellent products!

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received were free products to facilitate this review.*