Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Review: Avon Bug Guard Essentials Line of Products

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Avon Bug Guard Essentials Products.jpeg
Avon Bug Guard Essentials Products


Though summer is great for having fun in the sun, it also means you're exposed to disease carrying insects as well as those harmful rays if you don't take precautions.  Thanks to Avon Products, you can still enjoy the outdoors with their wonderful Bug Guard Essentials that I was sent that combine sunscreen and repellant or just repellant to safeguard you and your family.

This collection includes Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard Plus Insect Repellent in Gentle Breeze with SPF 30 Sunscreen.  This has a pretty smell in a water resistent formula that has the skin friendly ingredients of Vitamin E and aloe.  

Another product I was sent was their Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard Plus Insect Repellent with SPF 30 Sunscreen in Cool 'n Fabulous with Disappearing Color.  This variety was also water resistant and moisturizing.

The Avon Skin-So-Soft Anti-Itch Spray is a must to keep on hand.  I already was attacked with giant welts once I finished gardening the other day.  Luckily, I remembered I had this product on hand to review so once I finished bathing, I sprayed some on that nagging itch.  It does help help keep that itch at bay!

For those that need just an insect repellant, Avon does have several options.  The Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Insect Repellent is strong enough to protect against both mosquitoes and deer ticks.

Then again, you might prefer the convenient Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Instect Repellent Towelettes with Vitamin E and aloe to wipe over your exposed areas like arms and legs.

In addition to the Skin-So-Soft Anti-Itch Spray, I think my favorite choice was the Skin-So-Soft Bug Guard Plus Insect Repellent in Gentle Breeze with the SPF 30 Sunscreen for spending a minimum of time outdoors for something like a cookout.

For long walks in the through wooded areas like parks, I thought the Bug Guard Plus Picaridin Insect Repellent Towelettes were excellent and handy to keep in the car.  

Whether you prefer to combine your protection or use it alone or layer it, these products from Avon can help save your skin!  For more information, go to Avon's website and check out the Bug Guard Essentials line.

*Disclaimer:  This is my own honest opinion.  No money was exchanged.  All I received were free products to facilitate this review.*